Boy this has been a -snowy- week! I have been so busy and haven’t had much time to post! So, I thought I’d do a quickie to tell you about my plans for the weekend! Saturday, I am planning to - work-and -knit- with- a new puppy in the house-. If I have time, I might also -read- since I haven’t in a long time. Sunday will be spent -time planning my package - and maybe -napping- if I’m lucky!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Well to my best guess would be that she is some where in Norfolk. That is where Cyprian Youdle was from. As for the town with no shops or any thing who would blame her for not wanting to stay very long. Really no shops to shop in I would have to be on my way! But back to the question I have no idea what the town isw called :(
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 8:38 PM
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Well I have spent lots of time looking and I think that the first leg is in New Zealand at the Lanarch Castle and then she is flying off to Canada. I cant decide if she is in Onterio or Quebec. There seems to be lots of great Maple Syrup farms.
I hope she tests them all!!!!!
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 10:29 PM
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
1. Someone with the same craft as you -chonnybunny
2. Someone who was born in the same month- nosheep4chelle
3. Someone from a different country- Brentusfirmus
4. Anew HSKS Quidditch player- Celeena Cree
5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps- Lizzie Wychwood
6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! ?
7. A player who both knits and crochets- Ronnica
8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you- Knyquol
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 7:00 PM