Well we are off to the world cup ( AKA High School Rodeo State Finals)! My daughter is on the Wyoming Team! Good Luck to all on the up coming Quidditch Match.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Gongratulations to Selena & Hufflepuff for her rapid obduction of the snitch.
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 12:40 PM
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I want to wish every one Good Luck in the Quidditch match tomorrow!
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 9:10 PM
Well I returned for my wonderful adventure and have procured several wonderful things for Daisy! I am finishing up a few things before quidditch tomorrow then the owl will be on its way.
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 9:08 PM
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
1. At the beginning of the year feast, who is the only person who rudely interrupts Dumbledore during his speech?
2. Off what street is the alley where Harry first met Sirius?
d. Privet Drive
3. Tonks’ mother had two sisters, both pure-bloods, and both left on the Black Family Tree. What are their names?
c. Narcissa and Bellatrix
4. What spell are the students studying in McGonalgall’s class when Umbrdige is doing her inspection?
d. The Vanishing Spell
5. Who comes to warn Harry and the rest of Dumbledore’s Army that Umbridge and her group of followers are coming to break up their meeting?
Answer: _____Dobby_____________ (five letters)
6. Who are the members of the Order that met Harry Potter in the Dursely’s house during the summer before his fifth year?
c. Alastor Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, Remus Lupin, Emmeline Vance, Sturgis Podmore, Hestia Jones
7. Moody used the Disillusionment Charm on Harry.
8. Which of these Death Eaters is Sirius related to?
d. All of these
9. At what age did Sirius leave his home?
Answer: __16_________________ (Number)
10. How many of the original Order members were killed (don’t include those who disappeared)?
Post these pictures to your blog. They must either be posted or linked to from your blog in order to receive points.
Nymphadora Tonks .
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 7:34 PM
Monday, June 16, 2008
The Wool Market was a blast and I bought some very fun things for Daisy :)
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 5:18 PM
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Well I am headed for the port key tomorrow night. I was thinking of using the floo net work but was afraid I wouldn't end up at Estes Park. I would hate to end up some where in Diagon Alley that is not safe. Wish me happy knitting and shopping. Daisey will be the recipient of my spoils. I will post pictures on Monday!
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 2:58 PM
Friday, June 6, 2008
My daughter and I are off the Cheyenne to visit the muggles. My daughter is on one of the state Quidditch teams. So I will spend sat & sun watching the match! Have a fabulous week end to All houses!!!!!!!
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 11:49 AM
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Posted by Penelope of Flitwick at 8:53 PM