Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Gryffindor House Quiz

1 Who is your favorite member of the Order of the Phoenix? Tonks
2 Favorite person at Hogwarts? Professor Flitwick of course !!!
3 Favorite spell or charm to use? Disarming Charm the best very useful!!!!
4 Best and worst classes at Hogwarts? Best potions worst would be divination
5 Favorite flower? Gardenia
6 What is your beverage of choice? Coffee, tea, latte, soda/pop? White Blended Mocha with an extra shot!!!!!
7 Favorite muggle music? Ian Tyson
8 How many family members do you have? 5
9 What do you do on your summer vacation? What is your Favorite vacation ever taken? We spend our summers working And Rodeoing with our kids. My favorite is going to Estes Park Wool Market for my birthday!
10 What is your favorite subject at Hogwarts? Why? I love potions ( Not the teacher) because it is very broad and has so many uses
11 How many pairs of shoes (footwear) do you have? Which are your favorite pair? 31 pairs and my favorite are my Betulas (sandals)
12 How many projects do you have OTN (on the needles)? 2
13 What is the oldest project you're working on and when did you cast it on? I have a sweater I cast on 8years ago I am down to the finishing and because that is my least favorite thing to do it is still sitting calling my name. J
14 Favorite food(s)? I love veggies and tofu!

0 comments: