Monday, September 29, 2008

Gryffindor Quiz

What yarn shop did Henry Longstaff shop at for yarn? Mrs Mac’s
Who is the HSKS6 SPEW coordinator? Cliodnia Acromantula
Which Gryff student just returned from London? Lady Fellula the Forgetful
Which Gryffindor has cats named after the muggle rock band, The Ramones? Dagmara Grindelwald
What is your favorite childhood television program (Magic or Muggle)? Bewitched or Andy Griffith
What is your favorite adult television program (Magic or Muggle)? Charmed or As time goes by. I am a sucker for British television!
Which travel destination did you last visit? Kaycee Wyoming
What was your last finished object (FO)? Dueling Socks
How many project(s) planned for holiday gifts? How many do you expect to actually finish and give? Planned 6 Actually if I am being honest with my self. 4
Who is the mother of Half Blood Prince? Eileen Prince
Which Weasley became engaged in Book 6 (Half Blood Prince)? Percy
What is the result of a Sectumsempra curse? Causes the person you curses to be cut and possibly not to grow the body part back.
Who used a Bezoar to reverse poisoning? Harry gave it to Ron.

2 comments:

YogaKnot said...

hey I sent you a RAOK and I was just wondering if you got it alright. :)

minerva wood, ravenclaw

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Yes I did it was fabulous! I thought I sent you an e-mail. I am so sorry! It was such a great surprise I didnt know any thing about that. Thank you for being so nice I loved the hat. the colors were perfect!