Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home work assignment



1. Name your favorite magical creature, and describe why it is your favorite..
“Unicorn’’ because there horns have magical properties and there blood can sustain life. They are also very pretty and I like Horses
2. Tell us your favorite charm, spell or curse, and explain why you like it.
Well I think my first favorite is the Bubble head charm, who wouldn’t want to explore under the water whether it be ocean or lake! Plus how cool to see the merpeople! Second would be Accio because I like the idea of being able to summon something to you with out moving (I guess I am lazy ;) )
3. Describe your favorite holiday family tradition - which holiday and what makes it special.
We have the night before Christmas exchange where the kids get to open ther Christmas jammies and one gift from each other. I like to see them wake up Christmas morning in their jammies!
4. Name your favorite fiber-based (knitted, crocheted, or spun) finished object.
I made a crayon box jacket out of all the little handspun left over’s from myself and my bestest friend Catherine. She raises her own goats so the majority of the fiber she donated she grew
(see picture below).

0 comments: