Monday, February 23, 2009

Gryffindor Home Work

My Hogsmeade Vist.

Before we get into my historical part of my trip I would like to tell a little prelude to my home work. To prepare for the visit I first went to Honeydukes Sweetshop. I will need lots of candy for courage and of course just because hee hee. Then I will have to pop over to The Three Broom Sticks for a drink (or two) of some butter beer. Ok now I am ready for my Historical Visit.

~ The Shrieking Shack ~



Of course to make it a real visit I had to try to get in. But as all of us know that the only way in is through the secret passage at the bottom of the Womping Willow. There were several terrible noises coming from the shack and the gate would not let me pass. I believe that not only did the Shrieking Shack serve a great purpose when it was built for Professor Remus Lupin to transform into a werewolf away from Hogwarts but it also allowed several truths to be known. In the shack is where Harry found out the Sirius black was not the one who betrayed his parents that it was Peter Petigrew. Ron also found out that Scabers his pet rat was none other than Peter Pettigrew in his animagus form.

I am thinking that perhaps my next visit might contain more shopping but seems this was for home work this will have to do.

Penelope of Flitwick

0 comments: